BRIDGETOWN, Barbados, Thursday February 22, 2018 – When you exchange cash and bills for money in your digital wallet, like the mMoney wallet, there are all kinds of immediate benefits.
Here are just a few:
- Easy accessibility –You’ve always got your phone with you, right? True. Studies show that, 24/7, most of us are never more than 3 feet away from our phone. So you’ll always have your money, too. No more “Oh, I left my wallet at home/in my car”. It’s always with you, always available.
- Quick and easy. Using an mMoney wallet for day to day transactions is really simple. Once you’ve downloaded the app and created a verified account, that’s it. Just visit any of the growing number of outlets who accept mMoney and make your purchase within seconds, using the mMoney wallet. It’s safe and you’re on your way without ever having to pull out a credit card, a debit card or scramble for cash and coins.
- Simple to load money – It’s a wallet, so you can put as much into it as you need at any time. Visit any one of the mMoney tellers to fund your wallet. Most of your favourite merchants are tellers. You can also fund your wallet at our headquarters in Hastings Plaza.
- Goodbye ATM. With a digital wallet, there’s no need to go to an ATM and pay a fee to get some money. It’s your money, after all, and you can access it online when you need to – for free! And if you really, really need some old-fashioned cash for any reason, just visit an mMoney merchant; they can give you cash and simply debit your mMoney account, at a low cost.
- Your money is safe. If you lose your old wallet, it’s most likely “bye-bye cash”. But with mMoney, if your phone gets lost or stolen, your money is protected by your login credentials.