Advertise With Us
Caribbean360 provides advertisers with the unique opportunity to reach a diverse Caribbean audience.
We offer the right tools to target your audience and can tailor a package that meets your specific needs. Advertising options range from traditional banner and rich media advertising to sponsorships, email bulletins and alerts. Caribbean360 is dedicated to delivering measurable results that meet your business requirements.
2010 was a phenomenal year for Caribbean360. Below are several highlights:
- March: Launched a redesigned web site and email newsletters. Upgraded our advertising platform, email publishing software and content management system
- May: Launched PR360, a 'paid PR' service with secure credit card payment for submissions
- June: Launched the Caribbean360 interactive Hurricane map and with live tracking
- August: Expanded into social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter and YouTube (Caribbean360TV)
- September -December: Grew our email subscription base more than 30%
Caribbean360 subscribers comprise a valuable market for advertisers. With the advent of cable and satellite television and a general increase in media static, effectively reaching Caribbean consumers has often proved difficult for both local and international advertisers. With such a strong presence in the region,Caribbean360 provides advertisers with a targeted audience of Caribbean consumers as well as overseas nationals interested in Caribbean happenings.
Advertisers can reach their markets through several channels including:
- In the Press
- 2010: Caribbean360 published 450 email bulletins which were viewed more than 1,195,190 times by subscribers. An advertiser running an annual campaign in all of our email bulletins would have generated close to 1.2 million banner impressions
- Total number of subscribers 6,860
- Averaged 12 new subscribers per day August - December, 2010
With a dedicated focus on regional news including, business, weather, opinion and travel news, Caribbean360 is the world's leading source of information from the Caribbean.
Advertising & Sponsorship Opportunities
Advertisers can target specific audiences within the Caribbean360 community by placing traditional banner ads or sponsoring content, site sections or events associated with Caribbean360.
Banner ad sizes (IAB standard) include:
- Leader board (728x90 pixels)
- Skyscraper (300x600 pixels)
- Medium rectangle (300x250 pixels)
- Full banner (468x60 pixels)
- Half banner (234x60 pixels)
For information on advertising rates and banner ad specifications, please contact us for more information or call +1 246 823 4761 to speak with Kieshelle McKnight-Cummins, our advertising sales manager.
Available sponsorships include:
- News Alerts (Email / SMS text messaging)
- E-mail Bulletins:Newsletters are emailed to subscribers Monday to Friday.
- In the Press
Sponsorship rates are available upon request. Please contact us for more information or call +1 246 823 4761 to speak with Kieshelle McKnight-Cummins, our advertising sales manager.