The programme is expected to tackle a range of problems facing the islands’ youth including “rampant child sexual abuse.”
Funds for the public works project have been suspended pending the outcome of an audit being conducted by the Office of the Auditor Gerneral....
total: 2 | displaying: 1 - 2
- LIAT to axe unprofitable routes as part of financial shakeup
- TripAdvisor’s most and least affordable Caribbean destinations
- Chanderpaul climbs to number three in ICC test batting rankings
- Camillo Gonsalves renounces American citizenship
- Study claims giant wind turbines could blow away hurricanes