LIAT said it would employ an expert to assess the unprofitable routes which would not only entail cutting, but rescheduling or reviewing them.
The 39-year-old, who has topped the rankings in the past, has capitalised on South Africa’s Hashim Amla’s fall to fourth, following the just concluded three-Test series against Australia.
- Broad says England need to adjust quickly
- England survive Ramdin’s century in tense ODI decider to clinch series
- Guyana call up young Chanderpaul and Hemraj to face Barbados
- Broad says England favourites now to take series
- New look Reggae Boyz defeat Barbados 2-0
- Asafa Powell to know his fate in April
Barbados News | Jamaica News | Trinidad and Tobago News | Guyana News | Antigua News | St Lucia News | Venezuela News | Dominica News | St Vincent News | Grenada News | Haiti News | Belize News | Cuba News | Dominican Republic News | Bahamas News | Bermuda News | Cayman Islands News | St Kitts and Nevis News | Aruba News | Puerto Rico News | Martinique News | Guadeloupe News | British Virgin Islands News | US Virgin Islands News | St Martin News | Anguilla News | Montserrat News | Curacao News | Turks and Caicos News | Video Pick
The study showed that in the two hours after an angry outburst, the risk of a heart attack increased nearly five-fold and the risk of stroke increased more than three-fold.
- Study claims giant wind turbines could blow away hurricanes
- INTERPOL signs agreement to combat human trafficking, migrant smuggling in Caribbean
- US slams Caribbean human rights practices
- Nearly six thousand suspected cases of chikungunya virus reported in the Caribbean
- Canadian authorities crackdown on citizenship fraud
- Health risk of chemicals in food packaging
Prime Minister Dr. Kenny Anthony, speaking at the opening of eight million US dollar project, said that “it paves the way for further investments in St. Lucia.
- Jamaica secures IDB funds to assist in regulating ICT sector
- Japan provides US$2.9 million grant to Guyana for private sector investments
- CLICO policyholders disagree with Barbados central bank governor’s statements
- Grenada teachers stage protest action to force government to issue backpay
- Sagicor Barbados fund exceeds market performance average
- Several Caribbean countries named in US money laundering report
The deputy consul general Edson Augustus was recalled to SVG from his duties based on allegations of misconduct — “performing duties outside those of his office“ says Peter Binose.
- In Guyana: political negotiations an opportunity for real democracy
- Take three billion Barbados and call me in the morning
- Petro Caribe: are Caribbean countries prepared for the worst?
- “Too black to be Prime Minister”: the shackles of mental slavery
- Burdensome debt and elusive solutions
- Canada-CARICOM trade talks shrouded in doubt
The TripIndex reveals that Americans travelling to Puerto Rico, Jamaica, Trinidad and Tobago, and the Dominican Republic this spring can save about 36 percent compared to other Caribbean destinations.
- Pressure Busspipe and US Virgin Islands join forces to launch "Nice" summer campaign
- Caribbean takes top two spots in world’s best islands
- St Vincent second Caribbean country after St Kitts to launch e-passport
- Grenada eyes upscale European tourism market
- St Vincent and the Grenadines may be next stop for Caribbean Airlines
- Grenada joins MPID system to verify travellers’ identity
The reigning Voice winner will be presented with a Luminary Award this month at the University of the West Indies Fifth Annual Toronto Benefit Gala.
- 12 Years A Slave bags best picture Oscar
- New Miss Dominica crowned
- ‘King Dice’ retains Dominica calypso monarch title
- Roderick “Chuckey” Gordon takes home Trinidad calypso monarch title
- Trinidad’s million-dollar man Machel Montano retains crown
- Tessanne Chin among six new Jamaican acts for Barbados Reggae Festival