They said so far 220 suspected dengue cases have been have been reported to the Trinidad-based Caribbean Public Health Agency (CARPA) with seven confirmed and one death so far this year.
Edwards hit 55, his second consecutive half-century of the series and Samuels was unbeaten on 50, his first in six innings as West Indies, replying to the New Zealanders’ first innings total of 441, reached 158 for four at the close.
- Taylor torments sloppy Windies
- Former captain says Windies have lost their warrior spirit
- WICB withdraws Under-19 players from Bangladesh
- Bravo’s double century gives Windies a chance to save the match
- Chanderpaul joins the 11,000 run club as Windies struggle
- Former Windies star Gus Logie sacked as Canada’s coach
Barbados News | Jamaica News | Trinidad and Tobago News | Guyana News | Antigua News | St Lucia News | Venezuela News | Dominica News | St Vincent News | Grenada News | Haiti News | Belize News | Cuba News | Dominican Republic News | Bahamas News | Bermuda News | Cayman Islands News | St Kitts and Nevis News | Aruba News | Puerto Rico News | Martinique News | Guadeloupe News | British Virgin Islands News | US Virgin Islands News | St Martin News | Anguilla News | Montserrat News | Curacao News | Turks and Caicos News | Video Pick
Researchers have developed an underwear-mounted sensor system that measures breast sweat and heart activity to detect emotional triggers for overeating.
- Several Caribbean countries reportedly in arrears to ACP
- Mandela’s death overshadows African, Caribbean and Pacific countries meeting
- Caribbean American congresswoman calls on Obama to stop deportations
- Mandela, pacifist or rebel?
- Study raises possibility of new approach to combating malaria
- US announces support for a Caribbean energy market
Industry, Investment and Commerce Minister Anthony Hylton said that if Jamaica was to become a place to live, work, raise families, and do business, as set out in Vision 2030, the economy must be transformed into one which is private sector led.
- Canadian-based company to invest US$238 million in Guyana’s mining sector
- Grenada hoteliers “not happy” with tourism marketing levy
- Diaspora could play larger role in Caribbean development - World Bank study
- Venezuela describes World Bank comments regarding PetroCaribe as "disrespectful"
- St Kitts-Nevis pleased with economic recovery
- Barbados international business sector should be given same priority as tourism - Innis
In memorialising Mandela, Caribbean people can proudly say that they stood with him in the time of the great struggle against apartheid – and he showed his appreciation says Sir Ronald Sanders.
- Hypocrisy takes center stage at WTO meeeting
- Why the WTO needs a "hypocrisy clause"
- Lowering the heat on CARICOM travel and trade
- Stop the rot between Jamaica and Trinidad and Tobago
- The Dominican Republic has crossed the line: Caribbean governments must act
- Addressing the Caribbean’s “grave economic crisis”
The increase in the controversial tax, which goes into effect next year, comes at a time when tourist arrivals from the UK are already in decline.
- JetBlue continues Caribbean expansion with three daily Haiti flights
- Antigua, Sandals ink hotel agreement as Butch Stewart calls for end to high taxes
- Liat aims for hassle free Caribbean travel during the Christmas season
- Jamaica, Singapore sign air services agreement
- JetBlue launches Caribbean service from Chicago
- Luxury Caribbean resort supports evenings of excellence seminars
Ryan Seacrest's company X-mas party got REAL cheeky last night in Hollywood -- in fact, some random weirdo was arrested outside on the street ...
- Kanye West -- BLASTED BY OHIO POLICE CHIEF ... How Dare You Compare Yourself to Cops
- Trisha Yearwood -- Pulls Out Of SeaWorld Gig
- TMZ Live: Khloe Kardashian -- Finally Done with Lamar
- George Zimmerman -- I Can Get My Guns Back ... And My Chewing Gum!
- South Park -- KIM KARDASHIAN'S A HOBBIT ... She's a TERRIBLE Role Model for Girls
- Joe Biden -- Obama and I Don't Exchange Xmas Gifts