A CONCACAF integrity report accused Warner of using deceptive methods to secure funds from CONCACAF and FIFA as well as induce FIFA to transfer funds earmarked for development purposes to bank accounts he controlled.
Anguilla News | Antigua News | Aruba News | Bahamas News | Barbados News | Belize News | Bermuda News | British Virgin Islands News | Cayman Islands News | Cuba News | Curacao News | Dominica News | Dominican Republic News | Grenada News | Guadeloupe News | Guyana News | Haiti News | Jamaica News | Martinique News | Montserrat News | Puerto Rico News | St Kitts and Nevis News | St Lucia News | St Martin News | St Vincent News | Trinidad and Tobago News | Turks and Caicos News | US Virgin Islands News | Venezuela News | Video Pick
Opponents argue that all embryos, whether created in a lab or not, have the potential to become fully-fledged humans, making such experiments morally wrong.
- US indicts American for conspiracy in Haitian immigrants case
- Insects may be food of the future, says UN
- US doctors indicted for federal tax crimes in the Caribbean
- Barbados, Jamaica, Trinidad and Tobago on US copyright watchlist
- Jamaica-born trafficker sentenced for murder in aid of racketeering
- Angelina Jolie’s double mastectomy inspires others to take stock
The CDB will on-lend the funds for the financing of public sector projects in Dominica, Grenada, St. Lucia and St. Vincent and the Grenadines.
- Alert, attentive and active citizenry keeps governments honest
- World Bank says Caribbean to be among areas dominating global investment
- First Citizens Investment Services receives award for service excellence
- “New record high” of foreign direct investment in Caribbean - ECLAC
- Salary increases on the way for St Lucia public servants
- LIAT to present legal opinion summary to Trinidad prime minister
The call for the isolation of Jamaica from CARICOM is not in the interest of the Jamaican people; they would be weaker and much more vulnerable than they are says Sir Ronald Sanders.
The possibility of establishing a single regional airline was on the agenda at yesterday’s meeting of aviation and transport ministers in St Vincent.
- Dominica investigating construction of a 120 room hotel
- Guyana grabs the most awards at regional tourism conference
- CARICOM to discuss air link development between Caribbean, LATAM
- Jamaica government may withdraw Air Jamaica brand from Caribbean Airlines
- Caribbean Airlines reducing number of flights to Jamaica
- New online Caribbean tourism push lauded
Lara, who retired in 2008, holds the world record scores in Test cricket (400 not out), first-class cricket (501 not out) and the most runs in a test match over (28).
- Chanderpaul plays his 300th first-class match
- Trinidad and Tobago world cup squad receives millions owed
- Spencer backs new WICB president to boost Windies cricket
- T&T players knocked out of table tennis World Championships
- Holding receives lifetime award from London University
- Sir Alex’s departure a blow to Manchester United - Dwight Yorke