Travelling doesn’t always go to plan. That’s why Going Places Travel offers travel insurance – so you can have the protection you need so you’re never disappointed. Here are some frequently asked questions they’ve answered to help you understand why it’s a huge risk to travel without protecting your trip.
What is travel Insurance?
- Travel insurance guarantees and protects you from loss from cancellations, medical emergencies, and other unexpected disruptions to your travel plans.
- Travel Insurance helps you to recoup your loss, depending on the plan you choose.
Why do you need it?
- Travel can be expensive, and the investment you might lose if your plans fall through due to health emergency, family or work commitments or bad weather can be costly.
- Quite often travel plans are made in advance – particularly as it relates to cruises. It’s difficult to recoup payments when problems arise as deposits are usually already paid. However, even if you have to cancel for health or work related reasons, Going Places Travel has insurance plans for travellers which can cover up to 100% of non-refundable costs of the trip.
When do you need travel insurance?
Whenever you take a trip! Just contact your preferred travel advisor when you are ready to travel and they will help you make the right choice.
How do you get travel insurance?
Contact Going Places Travel today for a plan tailored to your needs. There are a variety of plans from the basics right up to Pro Plus, which provides the most coverage. To learn more about which option is ideal for you, call a Going Places Travel advisor today.
I travel a lot for work. How will travel insurance help me year-round?
Going Places Travel has a particular insurance plan which is ideal for persons who take multiple trips a year. You may find a greater benefit in this as it combines the best benefits of all packages for frequent flyers.
I don’t travel much. How will I benefit from travel insurance?
Going Places offers various plans for travel insurance. The basic plan includes three essential components:
- Trip cancellation Insurance
- Tourist health Insurance
- Baggage Insurance
This may appeal to the infrequent traveller.
Visit their website today at www.goingplacestravel.com to find an Advisor for more information!